What Does The Yearly Heating Service Involve?
Your house heater not only requires a yearly inspection but it also should be treated with a tune-up, much prior to the beginning of the cold season. Depending on the condition of the heating equipment and its age, this annual service might include some other tasks to keep your house warm all throughout the winter.
At HVAC- Southfield, the yearly heating service includes the following:
- Ensuring the right thermostat calibration.
- Lubricating all the moving parts of your heating device.
- Replacing or tightening of the belts.
- Conducting an amp-draw test.
Why The Heater Cleaning Service Is Important To My Heaters Overall Performance?
Different parts of the heater such as the blower motor, air filter, and all the internal coils and cords need annual cleaning. Maintaining and cleaning these parts helps the heater to:
- Last Longer.
- Run more efficiently and safely.
- Keeping the air that you are breathing clean.
Scheduling Annual Service And Heater Clean up
At HVAC- Southfield we offer complete comfort tune-up service for our valued clients. Once you have scheduled an appointment with us, we will be conducting a heater inspection as well as a thorough and professional clean up. We will also be conducting a top to bottom safety check-up of your equipment in order to ensure that your heating equipment functions reliably and safely all throughout the winter.
Take These Factors Into Consideration While Taking A Decision To Replace Or Repair Your Device
- Age: Remember a furnace which is ten to fifteen years old is serving its last leg of life and isn’t worth repairing.
- Investment Cost: Replacing your old heater with a newer model is much more costly. But when long term cost is considered, replacing is obviously a great alternative. Our trained and knowledgeable heating and cooling technicians can help you further by calculating the exact ROI.
Why You Must Choose HVAC-Southfield For Your Heater Replacement Need?
Our HVAC technicians are well trained with all types of heating devices. If you are looking for the best HVAC contractor, don’t look any further. HVAC-Southfield is available to assist you with all your emergency heater maintenance needs 24/7, call us today 248-870-3234.