Geothermal Systems Are Budget Friendly And Environment Friendly
Installation of a geothermal system can help in reducing your energy bills by almost eighty percent which certainly means that you can enjoy the comfort at a very cheap and affordable price. This system works a lot better than a typical gas or electric powered system.
Some Other Major Advantages Of Geothermal Systems Are:
- It helps in reducing your energy bills by almost 80%.
- Fossil fuel isn’t used.
- You get to enjoy year-round comfort that too contributing to the environment.
- Tax credits and local rebates are easily available.
- Long-life span and very low in maintenance.
- Clean, safe and quiet inside the house.
Tax Credits And Federal Rebates For Geothermal Systems
The government has left no stones unturned in recognising the fiscal and environmental benefits of installing a Geothermal system in your house, There are several numbers of tax credits and rebates to houses that have taken a step to replace their conventional heating and cooling system into a geothermal unit. Here, down below is a list of how tax credits are applied on systems that are to be installed in the coming years.
- 1st January, 2017 to 31st December,2019: 30% rebate of the cost of installation.
- 1st January, 2020 to 31st December,2020: 26% rebate of the cost of installation.
- 1st January, 2021 to 31st December,2021: 22% rebate of the cost of installation.
We at HVAC-Southfield do understand how important it is to keep you and your family warm during the harsh winters. From geothermal heaters to furnaces our certified HVAC maintenance team can help with all types of home heating systems. If you are looking for the best HVAC contractor, don’t look any further. HVAC-Southfield is available to assist you with all your geothermal heating system needs 24/7, call us today 248-870-3234.