What Should You Consider : A Repair Job or A Replacement?
Replacing your old air conditioning unit can be a very big investment that you will be making as a house owner. It is always recommended to never rush with the decision and make sure that it is the right time for investment.
Different Types Of AC Units
Modern days have several types of AC units available. Some of which are listed below:
• Ductless mini-splits can be the best option for cooling houses that lacks ductwork.
• Split ACs are a great example of standard central air conditioners.
• Swamp coolers or evaporative coolers work on the principle of removing heat with the help of evaporation. These are most effective in dry climates.
• Window, Portable, and Wall units are best when you are in need to cool just one room in your house.
Different Benefits Of An Energy Efficient AC Unit
• Improvement In Home Comfort: The technology that helps in reducing your energy bills is also responsible to make you feel comfortable. For example, a blower motor of variable speed helps in saving energy by running at low at all times, resulting in a decrease in temperature fluctuation.
• Energy Saving: Remember an air conditioning unit accounts for almost over 50% of energy bills during the summer. Buying an energy-efficient ac unit can easily cut your monthly energy bills by almost half.
• Eco-Friendly: An air conditioning unit that consumes less electricity can be good for your wallet and at the same time it even helps the environment by reducing the emissions. Buying something like this can make you take baby steps in lowering your home’s carbon footprint.
We at HVAC-Southfield do understand how important it is to keep you and your family comfortable during the sizzling summers. Our certified HVAC- maintenance team can deal with all types of home air conditioning systems. If you are looking for the best HVAC contractor, don’t look any further. HVAC-Southfield is available to assist you with all your emergency air conditioning needs 24/7. Call us today for your free estimate 248-870-3234.