Your house air conditioner stopping in the middle of a sizzling Sunday summer afternoon is surely the last thing you would want and it can be surely frustrating at the same time. If that happens, make sure you want HVAC- Southfield to reach your place in no time.
Why Is My Air Conditioner Not Working?
In case your AC is not working properly, its symptoms can be easily identified, but what about the problems behind it?
Here, we have listed some main reasons for which we are called by the homeowners to fix their air conditioner unit.
• Power Cut Off In The AC Unit: This problem persists mainly due to a tripped breaker, a faulty wiring, or maybe an overheated ac that has turned itself off. Our trained HVAC- technicians can help in fixing the wiring issue, replace the circuit breaker, and even help in making sure that no dust particles are blocking the airflow of the outdoor unit.
• Refrigerant Leakage Issue: If you are noticing any hissing sound coming out of the ac unit it is mainly because of the leaking refrigerant. This issue of the ac unit decreases its working efficiency and is even worse for our ozone layer. Our trained air conditioning repair technicians will not only recharge your AC unit with the required gases but will also replace and looks hosing or tubing in order to prevent any further leaks.
• Worn Out Fan Belt: Surely a squeaking sound is a reason to be concerned as it indicates that the ac fan belt is wearing out. In case if it completely gives up before a trained HVAC repair team replaces it, it can become a lot more expensive.
• Frozen Evaporator Coil: Irregular operation at night, poor level of refrigerant gas, bad air circulation are some of the most common reasons that can result in a frozen evaporator coil. This issue makes the air exiting registers feel warm. In case your ac faces such issue, it’s better to turn it off and contact an HVAC maintenance team to make all the necessary repair works in order to prevent such problems in the future.
• Defective Fan Motor: A defective fan motor can prevent proper air circulation in your space. A trained technician can repair a defective fan motor and replace it if necessary.
• Problems With Compressor: Sometimes warm air can be felt even if the fan is running, this is mainly because of a faulty compressor. Remember the compressor is the most expensive part of an air conditioning unit. Call us today to know more about compressor repairing or replacement.
• Clogged Condensate Drain: Dust particles, algae, insect nests are some of the most common debris that accumulate and clog on the condensate drain and can be one of the reasons for potential water damage. A trained heating and cooling technician can help you in flushing the whole system in order to prevent any future cloggings.
Why Is It Important To Repair My Air Conditioner?
While we suggest our clients to repair or replace an ac unit, we try considering two main factors:
1. Age: In case if the air conditioning unit is more than ten years old and certain issues are arriving in its smooth operation, we always recommend a replacement.
2. Investment Cost: Is buying a brand-new air-conditioning unit a better investment considering the future? Our trained technicians can help you further in calculating the exact ROI that can help you in determining if the upgrade is beneficial than a normal repair work
Common Issues With Air Conditioners
Our heating and cooling technicians at HVAC-Southfield have seen it all. We are frequently called mainly due to these listed problems.
• Strange noises or irregular vibration is noticed during the operation or the startup of the air conditioner.
• The ac isn’t turning on at all.
• Warm air escaping from the supply registers.
• The air conditioner turns on, but the fan doesn’t.
• The ac and the fan start working but the compressor fails to start.
• Water dripping from the ac unit.
Why To Choose HVAC-Southfield.com For Home Air Conditioning Repairs?
We at HVAC-Southfield do understand how important it is to keep you and your family comfortable during the sizzling summers. Our certified HVAC- maintenance team can deal with all types of home air conditioning systems. If you are looking for the best HVAC contractor, don’t look any further. HVAC-Southfield is available to assist you with all your emergency air conditioning needs 24/7. Call us today for your free estimate 248-870-3234